Vendor Managed Inventory
Transmotion’s Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) offers managed inventory solutions. We’ll deliver hose products, conveyors and components, belting, bearings, AC motors and more, direct to your line. It’s the best way to increase efficiency and decrease costs.
Transmotion’s Vendor Managed Inventory can improve inventory turns; reduce repetitive tasks like planning, ordering and expediting; reduce average inventory costs as well as costs associated with engineering changes.
Vendor Managed Inventory can reduce procurement costs, backorders, inefficiency and material handling costs related to hose products, conveyors, belting, bearings and drive components.
What Vendor Managed Inventory can do for you:
- Identify and manage inventories to meet your requirements
- Maximize productivity in your plant
- Decrease administrative and procurement work
- Reduce your inventory
- Eliminate product stockouts
Our Vendor Managed Inventory Features:
- Delivery of product weekly or bi-weekly
- Delivery to point of use (in multiple locations)
- Min/max or kanban refill levels based on usage
- Barcodes on all parts referencing customer part number, our item number, quantity levels and locations
- Bin Health reports
- Invoicing weekly or monthly
- Components supplied by Transmotion, Bent Tubes and Value Added Distributors
For more information on VMI contact Larry Lambie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transmotion can provide value and become a truly integrated supply chain partner by providing sub assemblies.
- Reduce labor to make your products.
- Reduce part numbers to manage.
- Reduce your inventory costs.
- Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly releases to fit your lean manufacturing needs.
On Site Site Engineering Available
Hydraulic Hose/System Plumbing and Design
Transmotion is a locally owned supplier of industrial power transmission products, hydraulic systems and fabricated waterjet cut products. Conveniently located to serve your company in the Appleton Fox Cities area, De Pere, Green Bay, Stevens Point, Sturgeon Bay, Manitowoc, Shawano, Sun Prairie, Wisconsin along with Iron Mountain, Upper Michigan area.